There are a few ‘internal’ and ‘external’ ways to share blogs without feeling icky. There are forums you can tap into, like FB groups and discussion forums, but there are also many other ways to get your blog noticed and shared.
Here are 10 broad ideas to share your blog!
- If your ideal client includes entrepreneurs or business people, you can join one of the many FB business groups and share there.
- Reach out to allied, non-competing businesses and ask if they are looking for joint venture partners who might welcome regular guest blogging or collaborative marketing (you need a formal arrangement for this).
- Reach out to non-competing businesses for guest blogging, or who might be interested in linking to your blog.
- There are online forums that allow you to share blogs, like https://www.quora.com
- If your ideal client includes professionals, you can share your blog on Linked In.
- Put a link to your latest blog into your newsletter and ask people to comment on it, and share it with anyone that might benefit from reading it.
- Make sure your FB business page or group has a SIGN UP button that links to newsletter subscription, where you regularly share your blog.
- About once per month, post an invitation on FB to SIGN UP to your newsletter (where you will share links to your blog).
- When you write a blog and share it on FB, make sure you ask a question in the post that invites people to comment on the post, so the blog link gets shared more.
- Write something controversial – then you will stand out, attract YOUR tribe, and get shared much more than a ‘safe’ post.