We are thrilled to be launching a new delivery format of our Level 1 and 2 training courses that will be available next month, ideal for those short of time to attend our 2 day workshop but still want the benefit of presenter led training.
The Accelerated Wellness Coaching Program has you undertaking the Level 1 Foundations of Wellness Coaching & Level 2 Wellness Coaching Skills in Practice courses and receive both certificates however only requires 1 day attendance at a workshop! It fast tracks through these 2 foundation levels of training, allowing you to start implementing coaching skills with your clients sooner and also preparing you for our main Level 3 Professional Studies course. The program is delivered in 2 stages:
STAGE 1 – PRE WORKSHOP PREPARATION
Delivered to you when registering for the program, you’ll be led through a series of videos presented by Wellness Coaching Australia Managing Director, Fiona Cosgrove, that will explain and demonstrate the fundamental skills and principles of wellness coaching covered in both training courses. The videos are carefully divided into sections that will build on each other, giving a clear and informative learning process for people who require this flexibility. Great examples of coaching segments are included so you can actually see and hear what you’re working towards.
You’ll also be prompted to complete specific activities and worksheets as you work through the videos that will will give you a feel for the coaching model. These include some fun practical activities that you complete with a willing participant of your choice (friend or family member).
You complete this as self paced learning in your own time in preparation for the one day workshop which will build upon this content.
STAGE 2 – ONE DAY WORKSHOP
The one day workshop, held in main capital cities throughout the year, provides an intensive experience of practical application of Wellness Coaching, with a full day of practical demonstrations and student participation. You will have an opportunity to watch real-time coaching segments and hands-on experiential learning with fellow students. Expect a highly interactive day where you’ll learn to harness your coaching skills first hand with our trainers giving real time feedback, giving you the confidence needed to implement this when you return home and back to work with your clients.
Why complete the Accelerated format over the 2 day intensive?
- Only need to commit to one day of face to face learning rather the two
- Theoretical learning you complete at home in your own space and time that is best for you
- With theory completed prior to the workshop, it allows us to make the most of a full day of practical demonstrations and student participation
- No disadvantage to this format when it comes to gaining your certification and Professional Development / Continuing Education points. You will receive all the same as if you did it as a 2 day intensive workshop format.
Industry Accreditation for Professional Development and Continuing Education
- An approved CCE course with International Coaching Federation (ICF) for 10 hours core competencies and 6 hours Resource Development
- 20 CECs with Fitness Australia
- 15 CPD’s with ESSA
- 5 PDPs with Physical Activity Australia
- 8 CPD’s with APNA
- 8 CPEs with ANTA
- 20 CPE’s with ATMS
- 10 CPE’s with AAMT
- 5 CPD’s with REPS NZ
- 6 CPDs with REPS UK
- Also approved as ongoing professional education with AHHCA
$850 – Regular Rate